Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My New Old Sink


After all day of really cleaning and wiping everything down in the kitchen, as it was covered in grease and dust, lo and behold I got to do it all over again. I was'nt thinking when my husband came home and proceded to install my new sink. First off he had to cut the countertop several times to make it fit as it was a bit bigger. Guess what? Yep, sawdust on everything, in everything and spread everywhere. Oh, I forgot to mention, he first had to chip away on the old sink, I think he put it down with liquid nails, and all the chipped porcelan pieces flew everywhere you could not even imagine. All in all it took him about 5 hours to complete the job. I vaccumed a little and left the rest for the next morning.

Boy I do love my new sink. Pray tell this is my last kitchen sink I want. Now I'm hoping for a new tub and shower. Guess I won't push that too fast. I can't even imagine what that project will look like.

No comments: